It is 41 degrees Celcius in Adelaide, Australia as I am writing this. I’ve got the air conditioning on and I’d rather stay indoors. But wait, I’d still like to go out and enjoy my summer. I’d probably be in a tank top and shorts everyday if I could. But when I’m not feeling so lazy, I’d want to look cute but still feel comfortable. Thankfully, fashion allows us girls to have so many options. Today, we’re talking about rompers (also known as jumpsuits) and why they’re perfect for the summer.
1. Rompers are perfect for occasions when you want to look cute but don’t actually want to exert the effort. Like dresses, you don’t even have to worry about having to mix-and-match. Just put on some sandals and accessories, and you’re done!
|Flare Sleeve Flower Belted Romper|
2. Because they have shorts/trousers as bottoms (instead of skirts like with dresses), you can sit or squat on the sand or the picnic mat without worrying about flashing anybody.
Knitted Belted Cross Front Romper
3. Rompers cinch your waist while hiding your belly.
Don’t you just love how rompers are usually lose around the belly but accentuate your waist? Eat all you want knowing you’ve got plenty of room for a full tummy!
Lace Up Cut Out Long Sleeve Romper
4. They come in the cutest prints and colors.
There are SO many choices when shopping for rompers. You can take your pick and you can most likely find a romper in your favorite color. From stripes, to floral, to solid colors, there’s a romper for everybody.
|Floral Cold Shoulder Ruffles Romper|
5. You can dress them up or dress them down as you wish.
Put some heels on and some fancy accessories and you can head off to that party.
|Women's Sexy Strapless Solid One Shoulder Jumpsuits Wide Leg|
All rompers featured here are from Gearbest.
Check out their selection of apparel. And if you find something you fancy, I’ve got great news for you. Use the coupon APPARELoff to avail of 30% off! Happy shopping!
*Sponsored post. All words and opinions are my own. *
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
P.S.: Keep updated with this blog through Facebook HERE. :)