I won't pretend to be a beauty blogger but I couldn't resist reviewing this flat iron from Irresistible Me because it was, well, irresistible. *wink wink*
|Natural, untreated, "virgin hair" curled with Irresistible Me flat iron|
|My natural hair after being combed.|
First of all, let me tell you about my hair. It's natural, untreated, "virgin hair". It's very black, very thick and very straight. In other words, very stubborn. Don't get me wrong, I love my hair but it definitely takes forever to style in curls and more than twice the amount of product to keep it from straightening itself out. In fact, running a hand through the curls will be enough to straighten my hair out if you don't put enough product. So if you want to know how this flat iron fared, read on!
This product claims to have a diamond and tourmaline technology that protects your hair and keep all the natural hair oils, color and moisture in, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and frizz free. I was skeptical about this at first so to properly test how well the flat iron straightens hair, I tried it on my friend's hair and the photo below will show you that her hair is in fact shinier and looks healthier. Also note that I was able straighten her hair out with this professional hair straightener in only 5 minutes.
|Before and after photo showing how Irresistible Me flat iron straightens hair and leaves it shinier|
Next up, I tried to style the ends of my hair to "flip in" instead of being stick straight.
|"Flip In" hair styling with Irresistible Me flat iron|
And of course, the ultimate test - curling my stubborn hair.
|Straight hair curled with Irresistible Me flat iron|
I'd say it did pretty well! I love how it turned out.
So here are the features that I loved about this product:
- Intelligent heat display - low to medium heat is enough for fine hair, highest heat setting for thick or coarse hair, and medium to high heat for medium to normal hair. I personally kept it at medium heat.
- Temperature display - automatically changes display mode from Celsius to Fahrenheit depending on the supplied voltage. We use Celsius in Australia. And yes, this smart iron automatically adjusts to the supplied voltage as well.
- Tourmaline technology - exudes large amounts of negative ions that seal the cuticle
- Size - perfect, light and easy to hold and style
- Heat resistant cover - definitely!
- 2.5 m length of the power cord - my previous flat iron's cord was way too short that it was inconvenient so I appreciate this.
- 360 degrees cord - again, I thoroughly appreciated this as my previous flat iron would stiffen and coil up after creating each curl. I had no problem like this whatsoever with the Irresistible Me flat iron.
- Auto shut off - well this was definitely helpful when I was too busy taking selfies and left the iron on the table. Lol!
- Packaging - it came in a sturdy, classy and reusable black box that kept it in perfect condition
- Shipping - arrived 6 days after it was shipped to me in Australia
* Although this product was sent to me for review, all opinions are my own. *
One last thing, thank you for the feature CHIC Poradnik!