1. You entering Ikea is suddenly like a kid entering Toys R Us.
Everything in Ikea is suddenly beautiful - and practical - and affordable. You suddenly feel up for some home improvement.
2. You are now into investments, or thinking about investments, or at least have got some high interest-earning bank account.
There is no time like now to start saving and earning.
3. You glance at your superannuation or pension fund and wonder if you'll ever have enough to retire.
And then you dream about retiring early. Let's make that possible, shall we?
5. You suddenly find that cooking is fun.
You never really had to cook all your meals before but now you do, and it's actually starting to be fun. Whoa.
6. You progress from #5 to bulk cooking.
Because who has time to cook everyday? You cook enough in 1 day to last you a few days. So you can actually have time to chill after work.
Because ain't nobody got time to cook ALL the time.
8. You've purchased your first brand new car...
And are paying for the monthly costs to pay it off.
9. You do your chores..
Because the dishes don't wash themselves, dear. And no one else is going to clean up that mess you made on the floor.
10. You've found a system to grocery shopping.
Some people bulk buy, some people have lists, some do whatever but you've got your own system, and it works for you.
Explanations not needed.
12. You allocate a day off to accomplish your to-do list which includes chores, groceries, and cooking.
Because when else could you accomplish so much?
13. You plan holidays.
Because you just NEED to.
14. You've assembled your own furniture...
or at least watched or assisted your husband to. Haha!
And if you haven't learned this in your 20s, uhm, what are you doing with your life? Lol.
16. You look after your health.
You book your GP appointments, get flu vaccines.. and then you attend your appointments and pay for them, and count this as a necessary expense. And then you pay for private insurance, and then wonder if it's really worth it, but pay for it anyway because what if...
Because you are planning to purchase a house real soon, or better yet, already have!
18. You do your own laundry and appreciate the difference between a front-loader and a top-loader.
AND you've discovered what laundry detergent you favor. Basically stuff you did not care about a decade ago.
19. You pay your taxes and whine about them..
And hope you get some money back when tax return season comes.
20. You buy yourself some toys.
And when I say toys, it can mean whatever it means to you - stuffed toys, figurines, books, makeup, Nintendo switch, a new phone.. Because no matter how much #adulting you do, there will always be a part of you who will always be a kid at heart.
What I'm Wearing:
Ruffled Striped Blouse - Zaful (HERE)
Short Sleeved Chambray Shirt - Zaful (HERE)
Jeggings and Shoes - Cotton On
Share if you can relate!
*Although some products were sent to me for review, all opinions are my own. *