While my 2015 was a year of hard work and challenges (I left home and moved to Adelaide, went back to uni and graduated, got engaged, got married, and balanced uni work and life), 2016 is where I got to reap what I sowed. The Lord has been so incredibly good to us. The past few years of my life, I am repeatedly reminded to just have faith.
I am so grateful that for my personal life, K and I have achieved our main goals for this year - gained our permanent residency and got new jobs in the profession we were gearing up to practice. And those 2 alone are humongous blessings that we will always be thankful for. Our lives have been pictures of how in God's perfect timing, everything falls into place. And for the last quarter of 2016, we found ourselves moving to the countryside.
Continuing to explore Australia has been a blast. For this year, here's a list of some of the places we've gone and what we've been up to:
- Port Princess Dolphin Cruise
- Cherry Picking at Harrisville Orchards in South Australia
- McLaren Vale Getaway: Itinerary and Budget Breakdown
- Sugar Loaf at Hallet Cove Conservation Park
- Snow and Ski at Mt. Buller: An Adelaidean First Timer's Experience Plus Mt. Gambier Stopover
- Exploring Sydney With The Family
- Melbourne (including Peninsula Hot Spring and Enchanted Adventure Garden)
On The Blog
Towards the end of this year, I finally purchased a domain for the blog which I'm happy about. Also, here's a shout out to all the brands I've worked with this year - thank you for supporting Jeannie in a Bottle Blog. Special mention to:
Now that 2016 is coming to a close, I am finishing the year in the same way that I started it - full of gratitude and excitement. I've already got awesome things coming for next year and I hope you will join me in my journey. 2017, here I come!!!